Thursday, March 20, 2008

A good week









Dustin and I headed to Douglas to see his family on Wednesday and spent the weekend, we had a great time. Ty loves his grandma DeAnn, she can sure get him laughing. we did a big circle and went to Mesa as well so we could see my new nephew Brody, he is such a CUTIE PIE! (Im sure Jamie has pictures on her blog). Not a lot has been going on at home, Ty and I just love to play and hang out and watch baby einstien videos all day. He is sure growing fast, he had a check up yesterday and he weighed 12 pounds. Yikes! I could tell it was getting harder and harder to lug his car seat around, (obviously Im a weakling) but geez he's doubled in weight sence I had him. He got his first round of shots and was NOT a happy camper last night, he cried and cried! This morning when I got him out of his crib he was all smiles though so Im glad thats over with. It was pretty sad, he was all chattering and kicking around while the doctor was talking getting ready to jab the first one in then when she stuck him, he looked at me all shocked and his face turned bright red and he started screaming so hard that he was doing that not breathing cry that just breaks your heart, I felt pretty bad. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do, being a parent is sometimes rough but it is so worth it. Here are some random shots. Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Your little man is quite the cutie Em! Love the pictures.

Kelsey and Dallas said...

Emily! I love love love all the new pictures of little Ty! He's gotten even bigger since the last time I saw him. Hopefully I'll get to see you again soon!

Meat said...

He's a stud. Enjoy it while you can. In a few years he won't be your little man anymore, he will be Daddy's SON!

echolsfamily said...

Hey Emily! My mom emailed a link to your blog (I think she got it from Sonja?). Your little guy is sooo cute!! He has grown a lot from when I saw him just a couple months ago. It was fun to read about your family and get the update! We have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's: http://the-echols-family.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

show his lovelycock