Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I finally have some time to sit down and write about what has been going on in our lives. Dustin and I love being parents! Ty is learning new things everyday that make us laugh. He loves to Chatter and make lots of sounds. I love his little grin and his high pitched scream of excitement when you talk to him. He wants to talk so bad he just wiggles all around full of glee! When he was 1 month old he got RSV and experienced his first ambulance ride and hospital stay that was no fun, but he is doing much better now. RSV is scary stuff! Dustin is doing good, he is in school taking some classes that he enjoys that will hopefully land him the job we have been trying to get at the power plant. I went back to work for the cardiologist that I worked for before I got pregnant, I only work 10 hours a week and I get to take Ty with me one day and my mom watches him the other day. It is working out really well for us so far, it gets me out of the house for a bit and gives me a dose of adult life and no baby talk which is probably a good thing. All in all things are great in the Shupe household, we couldnt ask for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I'm so glad you're blogging too, I love to look at the pictures and find out what's happening in your life. Keep them coming. And Ty is adorable! Love, Aunt Julie