Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures!

This weekend we went and got Ty's pictures taken in Farmington by Dustin's cousin Amy Brimhall who is a amazing photographer and a great person! We had such a good time hanging out with Zeke and Amy and their kidos. I wished we lived closer! I could sure learn a lot from her. Amy is so beautiful inside and out. Zeke is so easy going and a really genuine person, and may I add he is a DOCTOR! Dustin and I both lucked out and got a treatment. Thanks Zeke!! We spent the whole day with them catching up, laughing, eating yummy food, and trying to capture a couple pictures of Ty. Its hard to photograph a 3 month old that just wants his hands in his mouth! :) Im sure she managed to get some really great shots though. I'll post some of those pictures as soon as I get them, but for now here is Amy's website Dramatic Imaging so you can view some really awesome photography! dramaticimaging.blogspot.com

No comments: