Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ever have one of those feelings?.....

When you know you should check on your kid cuz the house is quite and you haven't seen him in awhile?? Yeah well I ignored that today and this is what I found.... His reply to " What the heck are you doing!" was..."brushing my teef" These pictures do not do it justice tho, there was water everywhere! the floor was covered clear into the hall. Yikes! glad I checked when I did cuz the sink was just over flowing.
Gotta love em though! Today has just been one of those days for me.. Didnt have the energy to keep up. We watched the movie "CARS" atleast 15 times, I have every word memorized. I cleaned up mess after mess, and still the house looks like a train wreck! :) I love being a mom to these two little faces! Every day is something new.

10 comments:

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

oh the life!!! i cant wait for my little guy to come next month!!! such A funny/tiring job being a mom and i cant wait! you have adorable boys!

Heather said...

Ty bug is so cute! i feel like this almost everyday. colton is a crazy maniac. jax is looking so much more like dustin. you have two cute little munchkins. cant wait to see them again.

Jace and Cadence said...

hi Emily. Your boys are so cute!
Wow you live in Round Valley. HAHA who would have ever thought. Matt's Family still own that dairy Queen there in Eagar. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

hatch family said...

Yay!I finally just decided to check your blog and to my sweet suprise you have lots of new post up! I'm so glad i get to see the newest addition! Your boys are too cute! And i can't believe they look so much like you. Well i don't know if your added to my blog cuz its private, but if you want to take a peek my email is jdhatch3@hotmail.com and give me your email or you can just text me. I think Dustin has my number. Love ya and miss ya!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Hilarious! OH MY!!!! Ty will be so embarrassed some day by that picture. Perfect!

Jaime said...

K I want an update!! I can't believe I missed this post last year!!

Jaime said...

oh and i moved my blog to www.isitreallyrelevant.blogspot.com you should still be invited, just need to update your bookmark.

Mark S. Bissett said...

Hi Shupe family! Greeting from Canada. Lets meet up for some Monopoly and perogies! seriously.

Anonymous said...

the feeling i would love to get is mycum in his littlepussy