Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally...

A new post from me yipee! life has changed a lot around here since the last time I posted. First off I have a new little rug rat named Jax he is so stinkin cute, we just love him to pieces! Ty may not be so fond of him, but he's startin to get used to the idea that he isnt going anywhere anytime soon. :) I blinked and he's already 4 months old. Ty turned two in January and is such a big boy! He's talkin up a storm and starting to potty train, we've had some rough patches but its going ok so far. Dustin is busy working shift work so lots of all nighters and crazy hours but he likes his job. I love staying home with my kiddos, but I am sooo ready for summer. cant wait to get them out of the house and play in some warm weather! Here are some recent pics!

Meet Jax
Dustin and TyBrothersMy boysGrandma and Ty

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah a post! jax is so adorable i want to eat him. ty is so cute.i loved getting to see you it had been way to long. glad that everything is going good. miss ya tons.

Bryan & Celinda said...

YAH You ARE alive!!! =) I am so glad to see you FINALLY posting something! We miss you guys SO MUCH!!! I wish we were still in AZ & we would just hop in the car to come & see you guys!! I am bumbed I didn't get to see you guys before our crazy move. But we love you!! Keep on posting so I can stock you guys via internet!!! hehe =) LUVS!!!

Gina Lee said...

Yeah!! He looks so much like Ty! How cute are your boys..seriously! And you look great little missy! I miss you, cant wait to see you this summer.

taytum said...

Welcome back and congrats on the new little boy! I love his name!

Dee Waite's said...

Cute Boys think that Jax and our Bristol are the same age my sister Kira's son is named Jax Too...glad to see ya back into the BLOGIN :)

Norris Family said...

Welcome back. And what cute boys.